Eliminate the worry of excess wear and tear charges at the time of your lease turn-in.
Whether or not you have leased your vehicle with us, You may purchase coverage within 90 days of vehicle purchase or lease!
Up to $5000 in coverage!
Upon completion of your purchase online, you will receive your completed lease wear and tear contract via email within minutes.
Information printed on your lease contract is needed for the form above.
The Following vehicles are excluded from safelease offers.
Lease Wear & Tear not available on DC or NY registered vehicles
Coverage available only to vehicles up to an MSRP of $150,000
Excess Wear And Tear Protection, Limited Waiver Amendment
EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR PROTECTION, LIMITED WAIVER AMENDMENT
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by You (“You”, “Your” or “Consumer”) and the Lender or Lessor (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) named below. This Agreement is an amendment to Your Lease/ Finance Agreement (“Contract”) and is a part thereof.
Terms and Conditions:Open Term Coverage – We will waive Limited Physical Damage charges defined as excess wear and tear in your contract that exist at the time you turn in your vehicle up to a maximum of five thousand dollars ($5000) . You have no deductible to pay and agree to turn in your vehicle at anytime prior to or within one (1) year after the scheduled termination date.
In consideration of the cost shown above and subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, We agree to amend provisions of Your Contract in accordance with the coverage You select above. Coverage is available on leases and residual based finance agreements which include an excess wear provision.
With Your signature above, You attest that You have read and understand all of the terms of this Agreement, including the conditions, limitations, and exclusions printed on the following pages. You elect to have Us modify Your Contract, as detailed herein, for an additional charge. You understand that the purchase of this Agreement is NOT required to obtain credit, and coverage will not be provided hereunder unless You sign below and pay the cost as shown above. The terms of this Agreement are in addition to any other Contract requirements and do not supercede other terms and conditions other terms and conditions of the Contract.
We have you covered!
- Bald Tires and scraped wheels
- Paint damage and exterior surface dents
- interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
- Carpeting rips, tears, stains and spotting
- Side and rear view mirrors (glass, surface and mechanical/electrical)
- Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seals
- Sealed beams, halogen and light bulbs
- Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
- Windshield, windows and side glass chips
- Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damage and pits
- Convertible and vinyl tops, including trim and moldings
- Audio equipment, speakers and systems
- Hood Ornaments and body insignia
- And Much More….